The Pacsafe Venturesafe EXP35 Anti-theft Travel Backpack is a versatile and spacious backpack designed for various activities such as gym, travel, work, and adventure. With a capacity of 35 liters, it offers plenty of room for your belongings. The backpack features a bottom compartment that allows you to separate dirty shoes or wet towels, two large bottle pockets, and external compression/attachment straps for items like a yoga mat or shell jacket.
This backpack incorporates the latest Pacsafe anti-theft technology, including a self-locking zipper, providing enhanced security for your belongings. It is also made with sustainability in mind, using recycled PET material derived from 37 plastic bottles. The water repellent treatment applied to the backpack is 100% PFC-free, reducing its impact on the environment.
- Made from recycled PET material for sustainability.
- Water repellent shell fabric.
- Shoe pocket on the lower front bottom to store size 45 shoes.
- Can be worn in two different ways.
- Luggage slip slides over luggage handles to keep the bag balanced on your wheeled bag.
- Adjustable sternum strap for carrying comfort.
- External attachment points for small items like pouches, locks, or rain covers.
- External compression straps to secure and stabilize contents for ease of carrying.
- Fits a 16-inch laptop in a padded sleeve for extra protection.
- Attachment points on the shoulder strap for small items like phone pouches or reusable water bottles.
- Internal pockets to keep your gear organized.
- Internal attachment point for wallets and keys.
- Pen loop for easy storage.
- Side pocket(s) for quick access to a reusable water bottle or small umbrella.
- Dimensions: 20.5" x 9.8" x 7.9"
- Weight: 3.33 lb / 1.51 kg.
- Volume: 35 L / 2136 in³.
- Strap Length: Backpack Strap Length (Max - Min) 92-52 cm / 36.2-20.5 in.
- Materials: 750D Recycled polyester, Water resistant 1000mm, PFC free (main material); 150D Recycled polyester, water resistant 1,000mm, PFC free (lining).