Wallet for Men? Top 5 Reasons To Get a SECRID Men's Leather Wallet This Fathers Day - Luggage City Canada
This size is slimmer than the Miniwallet, but it has more space for extra cards or cash. (https://www.luggagecity.ca/collections/secrid)
To address this (and to send you some ideas for when you are in the market for a new wallet), we have written this blog post about our best-selling, award-winning Secrid wallet: the ultimate slim wallet.
Top 5 Reasons to get a Secrid wallet this Fathers Day as your next product that will answer all your questions:
1. Card security is built-in (both physical & RFID blocking)
Any Secrid wallet comes with a built-in aluminium cardprotector to keep your cards secure. This cardprotector not only protects your cards from cracking and splitting (which it clearly does), but it also protects them from being checked and then cloned, or from being used for purchases without your knowledge by an unscrupulous person standing just a few metres away. This size is slimmer than the Miniwallet, but it has more space for additional cards or cash.
Most modern cards, you know, have an RFID chip embedded in them. It helps you to make short and easy purchases by simply pressing your card to a scanner.
2. Access your cards without ever opening your pocket.
Do not be misled into believing that Secrid's built-in card defence makes accessing your cards challenging or time consuming – quite the contrary. Accessing your cards is simply simpler and faster than in a conventional wallet, thanks to Secrid's proprietary easy pass system – practically at the click of a button!
Examine for yourself how pleasurable the Secrid easy access mechanism is to use:
3. Manufactured in Holland using high-quality leather in an ethical manner.
Secrid wallets are handcrafted in Holland by professional artisans. They are also made from the finest, most ethically and environmentally conscious leather available. This truth provides you with two major advantages:
You will have complete peace of mind knowing that your Secrid wallet is made to last and will not need to be replaced anytime soon.
You have the benefit of ensuring that the wallet you purchased was made ethically in a country with stringent rules regulating working practises, and that its production was as effective and safe as possible.
Buy Now the Secrid Leather wallet.
4. Bring just what you need. Take your new wallet out of your jacket and peek inside and see what is inside. Now consider if you still need any of this stuff in your pocket. Carrying around vital pieces of paper and membership cards you have accumulated over the years is not a challenge, but it adds needless weight and risk.
If you lose your wallet, the hassle of changing all those cards can be excruciating. With a Secrid bag, you will find that you only bear what you need, such as cards and small essentials on a regular basis.
5. Small and light, but remarkably spacious and flexible
Secrid wallets are built to be small and lightweight (but not so thin that you have to constantly search to see if it is still there). Nonetheless, they will normally accommodate 6 cards (4 if embossed), with room for an additional 4 cards inside. Banknotes, business cards, and receipts can all be stored in your Secrid pocket, and there is even space for a few coins!
Do you need a little more space?
If you choose the Secrid Cardslide, you can also hold keys, additional coins, and other small objects in addition to your cards and banknotes. That is because it is two wallets in one, giving you more flexibility and allowing you to mix and match based on what you are doing.
Now that you understand why you need a Secrid wallet in your bag, all you have to do is choose the best variant for you. Online, you can view our whole selection of Secrid wallets. Are you unsure which Secrid wallet is best for you? We will go through the various choices in our next blog post, so make sure you do not skip it. One simple way to do that is to like the Small Wallets Facebook page and keep an eye out for our future posts.
Quick access The patented mechanism of our wallets provides a simple and fast way to access your cards. (https://www.luggagecity.ca/collections/wallet) Listen what others tell about Secrid :
- Amazon.com: Secrid Cardprotector in Red: Clothing - Amazon.com: Secrid Cardprotector in Red: Clothing (amazon.com)
- Amazon.com: Secrid mini wallet genuine black leather with RFID protection / with one click all cards slide out gradually: Shoes - Buy Secrid mini wallet genuine black leather with RFID protection / with one click all cards slide out gradually and other Wallets at Amazon.com. Our wide selection is eligible for free shipping and free returns. (amazon.com)
- Review of Secrid Wallets: Cardslide, Mini, Twin & More • Walletisland - Here you find a comprehensive review of Secrid wallets. We show their amazing collection and highlight the features of all their products. Enjoy! (walletisland.com)
- Secrid Slim Wallet Review - Secrid Slim Wallet Review - These days, it’s not enough for your minimalist wallet to just be slim. Back in 2009, the Secrid Wallet really (everydaycarry.com)
- Difference between a Secrid Miniwallet and Slimwallet? - What is the difference between a Secrid Miniwallet and Secrid Slimwallet? About Secrid Secrid is a company based in Holland who offer a range of tech friendly pocket size wallets. We feel you are sure to love them due to their functionality and RFID blocking capabilities to protect your cards form d... (smallwallets.co.uk)
- Secrid - Dutch wallet makers since 1995 - Industrial design and fashion come together in our pocket-sized essentials. Made in Holland with great care for quality, people and the environment. (secrid.com)
- Secrid Men's Wallets for sale - Get the best deals on Secrid Men's Wallets when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. (ebay.com)
- Miniwallet Yard Lime - Yard is made out of a microfibre that is engineered to replace leather. With a unique touch, it’s as durable as it is bright. (secrid.com)
- How to Register your Secrid Wallet - Register your Secrid Wallet in 5 simple steps. If you have recently purchased a Secrid Wallet it is recommended that you register it. All Secrid Wallets come with a 2 year warranty as standard, and by registering you gain an extra year. You will also receive a certificate confirming authenticity of... (smallwallets.co.uk)
- Wallets - A wallet for every occasion. Explore our different wallet types and change your pockets forever. (secrid.com)
- SECRID Slim Wallet Max Storage Test You Won't Believe.. - YouTube - Jan 6, 2018 ... Secrid Slim Wallet Test! Get your Genuine Secrid Slim Wallet:Get your Secrid Wallets ▻ https://amzn.to/32ImKfn (paid link)Add ... (youtube.com)
- Login Instagram - Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world. (instagram.com)
- SECRID Wallet Review - Jul 15, 2018 ... In this video the Secrid Mini wallet review. Secrid Mini wallet Crisple Black. NEW: 5 BEST Wallets https://youtu.be/F9gF9cNyVKg (Video)Similar ... (youtube.com)
- SECRID Wallet Review - Dec 17, 2017 ... Secrid wallet review and unboxing. Secrid Slim Wallet.Buy Secrid Wallets ▻ https://amzn.to/32ImKfn (paid link)Add RFID-BLOCKING to any ... (youtube.com)
- Secrid Wallets Archives - Secrid wallets provide simple and fast access to your cards while keeping them safe and RFID-protected inside the Cardprotector. Each wallet is made in Holland from quality materials and comes with a proof of authenticity. (decorahhatchery.com)
- Secrid Mango's Boutique USA (mangosboutique.us)