DescriptionWhy is it beneficial to measure blood pressure at home?
Having one's blood pressure measured by a doctor in a hospital or a tend to stimulate nervousness in the person and may even create high blood pressure. Also varies blood pressure in accordance with variety of conditions and so judgment is not possible on the basis of a single measurement.
Regular home monitoring lets you submit your doctor with a record of your measurements over time. This information may provide a better reference of what your blood pressure really is. And can help your doctor make important decisions about your diagnosis and treatment.
- Measures blood pressure, pulse from the wrist
- Large clear display readout
- Simple, safe, fast and accurate
- 99-set memory
- Display Date
- Method of measurement: Oscillometric
- Range of measurement: 0-300 mmHg
- Storage and transport temperature: -20 ℃ to +60 ℃
- DimensionL 70 X 72 X 29 mm
- Sets of memory: 99 sets
- Power Source: "AAA" battery X 2pcs