The year of 1958, Mr. William first came to Manchester, UK, and named the suitcase VERAGE that accompanied his entire life.
VERAGE has become the synonym of durability under generation's effort. The spirit of quality focus deeply roots in the brand.
Today, VERAGE products have been sold to worldwide with more than 100 countries and regions,
and will continue to deliver the best and most innovative travel products to worldwide travelers.
In the face of unconventional roads such as lawns, sandy ground, and gravel roads, ordinary travel uses a single small-sized roller and has a small ground contact area. It is very difficult for travelers to push or pull.
Based on this insight, Verage's first all-terrain-sized wheeled suitcase "Freeland" was born. The innovative structure of the 55mm small wheel and the 75mm large wheel brings a larger diameter and spacing of the rollers, making the pulling process easy and labor-saving to pass through the messy grass and gravel ground.
Make the expedition freer!
- Constructed of PC/ABS virgin material, extremely strong.
- 150D Anti-Bacterial Lining.
- Iron trolley system with a comfortable handle.
- Small & large double XL wheels for all sizes.
- Silent and durable. Retractable carry handle with soft rubber cushioning.
- Recessed 3 dial TSA combination lock.
- Interior with "U“ shape mesh compartment.
- Included one mesh bag which can attach to side handle or side stands for personal belongings.
- Limited 3+2 year manufacturer warranty.
- Dimensions: 26.3" H x 18.5" L x 11.0"W
- Weight: 9.8 lbs
- Material: PC / ABS