Disposable Surgical Masks Level 3, 50pcs Made In Canada
Hygia Health is a Canadian owned and operated energetic start-up based in Vaughan Ontario that has stepped up to fill urgent demands for local, high-quality face masks in response to the COVID-19 pandemic in Canada.
The product is composed of three pieces: a mask body, nose clip, and mask belt. The mask body - the face covering and a protective portion of the mask - is a 3-ply structure made up of non-woven fabric (outer layer), melt-blown fabric (middle layer), and non-woven fabric (inner layer).
FINAL SALE - NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR CANCELLATION ON ORDERS
- Made in Canada
- Disposable surgical mask
- Level 3, 99.9% Filter efficiency
- Soft lined, water-resistant, non-woven material
- The adjustable nose piece and ear-loop design for convenience and comfort
- 50 pieces in a box
- For medical procedures where moderate to heavy amounts of fluid, spray, and/pr aerosols are produced.
- Store in clean cool (<40C.104F) well-ventilated dry place away from corrosive substances.
- Height： 6.9” (17.5cm)
- Width： 3.5” (9cm)
- Colour： White
- Disposable： Yes
- Style： Ear-loop