Updated September 30, 2021
Shop Online, by Phone or Instant chat
Our team is here to assist you via our website live chat, telephone or email.
Interested in a particular product but not sure how to proceed? Reach us at:
Local (905) 851-2001 ext. 29 for Customer Care
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- luggagecity.ca (website live chat)
Same day* Curbside/Store Front Pickup
Once you have received a confirmation e-mail that your order is ready for pickup, you can approach us at either one of our three locations for same day store front/curbside pickup as per the location you selected for pick-up:
GENERAL SHIPPING & CURBSIDE PICKUP
1. Luggage City (PIAZZA DEL SOLE, WOODBRIDGE)
Monday-Wednesday: 10:00AM - 7:00PM
- Thursday-Friday: 10:00AM - 8:00PM
- Saturday: 11:00AM - 6:00PM
- Sunday: 11:00AM - 5:00PM
📍 Piazza Del Sole Plaza, Unit 201, 200 Windflower Gate, Woodbridge, ON L4L 9L3
2. K.Jamson (COLLEGE PARK, TORONTO)
- Monday-Friday: 11:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday: 12:00PM - 5:00PM
- Sunday: Closed
📍 College Park, Lower Level, 777 Bay St. Suite M215, Toronto, ON M5G 2C8
3. K.Jamson (FIRST MARKHAM PLACE, MARKHAM)
- Monday-Sunday: 12:00PM - 6:30PM
📍 First Markham Place, Unit #90 3255 Hwy 7 Ave. East, Markham, ON L3R 3P3
☎️ (905) 477-0742
4. K.Jamson (PROMENADE MALL, THORNHILL)
- Monday-Friday: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 11:00AM - 6:00PM
📍1 Promenade Cir, Thornhill, ON L4J 4P8
☎️ (416) 499-3883
If you have a special delivery request and need further assistance from us, please give us a call at ☎️ Toll-free at 1-833-662-7233.
Implementing strict precautionary measures for the health and safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. A couple of precautionary measures to note:
- Our employees have received both vaccinations or at least one and will be wearing face masks. Customers entering our premises are required to do the same and wear a face mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and our team will regularly sanitize areas such as door handles, keyboards, credit card machine (encouraging contactless payment of course), and anywhere else necessary. Customers may also request their receipt to be emailed to them by providing their email address.
- We will also be limiting the number of customers allowed inside our premises to ensure our staff and customers able to keep a safe social distance.
- Our store will be operating under reduced hours of operation. For the most up-to-date hours please view individual location & hours.
- For our customers who are unable to leave their home or just prefer to keep a physical distance in isolation we extend to you our Luggage City personal shopper experience. Simply drop us a line at email@example.com informing us you'd like to make an appointment (do also let us know the date and time that works best for you) with one of our cheerful, friendly and knowledgeable personal shoppers. One of our customer service representatives will reach back out to you to schedule the appointment.
- We still welcome customers to shop online in the comfort and safety at home and select 'Free In-Store Pickup (Woodbridge)' upon check-out to enjoy contactless curbside pickup. For assistance on how to select "Free In-Store Pickup" follow this link Click & Collect.
We continue to monitor the federal and provincial updates and adjust our business operations as safely and seamlessly as possible to ensure a safe environment for all of us.
Thank you for choosing Luggage City and shopping local we wouldn't be here without you.
Luggage City Team