2019 Luggage City Raffle Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Canadian Resident.
- Employees of Luggage City, and affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
- Entry In-Store or visit www.LuggageCity.ca
a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry allowed per Customer
b) To enter, complete the ballot. No more than one entry will be accepted.
c) The contest starts on June 6,2019 and all entries must be received by Luggage City by 7 p.m. EST on each week up to end of contest July 4, 2019
d) Each week and monthly one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to the next drawing.
- One (1) winner will be selected for each week for the following prizes That winner will receive
Tea Leaves Set
Trochi Carry-On Luggage (Weekly Grand Prize)
Pacsafe camera bag (Weekly Grand Prize)
Secrid Wallet (Weekly Grand Prize)
Grand Prize (Monthly):
Samsonite 3pc Set (Base Boost)
- Each winner will be notified by private and public message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Luggage City at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within fourteen (14) days of notification, at the time each winner claims his/her prize in person at Luggage City. Luggage City reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If a winner cannot be notified within fourteen (14) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Luggage City. Luggage City has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.
- Luggage City is not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
- Luggage City is not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Luggage City has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at Luggage City at Luggage City Unit 201, 200 Windflower Gate, Woodbridge, ON L4L 9L3
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Luggage City and any Social media used accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded.
- Luggage City cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. Luggage City is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- Luggage City reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.